Flat roofs needs special attention, as debris can quickly build up on a flat roof surface.
We provide the following services to maintain your flat roof and to protect your building:
- Check the flashing detail around roof curbs, as these are areas where debris or water can gather, and we look for and restore any damage.
- Check for areas on your roof where ponding water occurs.
- Check any areas where water or debris can gather, such as power sources that are installed through the roof or other critical areas in your roof.
- Clean and prepare the roof and roof deck to ensure that the roof will shed water properly.
- Air-conditioning units and pipe penetrations are checked to ensure that the seals are secure and do not allow water penetration.
- Check membrane for any brig or loose laps and carry out repairs.
- Gutter cleaning.
Re-roofing can be expensive, and a routine maintenance program can be a cost-effective way of extending the life of your roof for many years. A trained professional will do an onsite analysis and design a programme with items like drainage, re-sealing laps, caulking and debris removal that require attention on a regular basis.
We offer customized maintenance programs for your roof in order to prevent leaks from occurring. Our job is to be proactive in maintenance of the roof before structural damage occurs.